¿Quienes Somos? (English Version)
Instituto de Investigaciones Jurídicas is an academic unit dedicated to systematic research in the field of Legal Sciences
- Develop and disseminate research in the different branches of legal sciences. Likewise, promote, coordinate and participate in the implementation of programs and research projects in interdisciplinary areas related to legal studies, to contribute to the progress of science, humanities and be able to raise the cultural level of the Costa Rican nation through university action.
- Plan, develop and disseminate research in the different branches of Legal Sciences.
- Promote, coordinate and participate in the implementation of programs and projects of interdisciplinary research, which are related to the Legal Studies.
- Integrate these activities into the practice of teaching at the Law School, especially in support of research seminars and final graduation work.
- Attempt the best coordination between the investigation activities and Social Action goals defined by the University of Costa Rica.
- Disseminate the investigation results conducted by researchers of the IIJ, through the electronic magazine of the Instituto de Investigaciones Jurídicas, while increasing knowledge of legal subjects and related social sciences.
- Disseminate the investigation results, on the website of the Instituto de Investigaciones Jurídicas, in the different branches of Law and other documents of national and international interest including: Administrative contracting, international economic law, legal studies in computer science, constitutional law, reform and modernization of the State, final graduation work.